Calmat – Water Treatment System for Scale and Rust
What is lime-scale?
Scale mainly consists of calcium and magnesium – two minerals that by themselves have a healthy effect on the human body. However, what is good for living organisms quickly becomes a scale problem as scale deposits in the piping system, in machinery or on surfaces around the house.
So-called hard water holds high concentrations of calcium: the more calcium in the water, the harder the water and more problems.
- The Calmat anti-scale system stops new scale encrustations
- Slowly and safely breaks down existing scale encrustations
- Provides a protective metal carbonate layer on metallic pipes
- Revolutionary capacitive impulse technology
- Works on all pipe types, copper, stainless steel, galvanised, plastic, PVC, PeX and composite
- Economic unit designed for residential usage
- No chemicals or salt used in process – friendly to the environment
- Savings on cleaning chemicals and your time
- Restores your original pressure as it clears the scales encrustations blocking your piping system
- Restores your original flow rate as it clears the scales encrustations blocking your piping system
- Saves you money on energy costs – 1mm of scale build up on your heating elements represents a 15% loss in efficiency, and 1mm of scale build up in your pipe work absorbs 10% of the heat energy from your water
- Maintenance free with DIY installation
- Extremely energy efficient with units operating on 4.3 watt
- Available for pipe bore sizes up to 40mm
- 5 year International warranty with a life expectancy exceeding 20 years
- German quality manufactured by a family business for 30 years